4 Steps on How to LinkUp your Social Accounts.
Being an active user of Instagram for over a year now, and time to time I see a great content which is only stays in the exposure of one social media network. Instagram has ability for you to share your postings with other Social Sites, like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and few others I haven’t had the chance to explore yet.
Follow these steps in order to linkup your Instagram Account with other sites:
- Go to Options
- Linked Accounts
- Choose your existing Social Media Accounts
Best reason on WHY you want to LinkUp your Instagram with other Sites is that will give your postings additional exposure and additional eyeballs onto your content.
For additional Social Media Tips and learn how to Increase your Social Media Presence check out the rest of my blog posts.
Latest posts by Anna Zubarev (see all)
- 9 Steps How to Massively Grow Your Brand by Building your Pinterest Presence - February 7, 2018
- Impressive Truth of Daily Habits of Successful Pinterest Users - March 21, 2017
- Top 8 FREE Graphic Tools To Get Your Pins Go Viral - June 16, 2016
- Ultimate Pinterest Strategy Guide And How To Create One. - May 18, 2016
- Quick-Start Guide For Social Media Image Optimization. - May 11, 2016