What does it take to become a Successful Pinterest User?
And what would it take to make that happen?
In this article, I will be sharing my personal story how it happen to me and what I did to achieve it.
In the past several years I created my daily habits of operation. The routines I’ve created got me the results I sought. To become a Successful Pinterest User, you must create discipline in your marketing. What you learn you implement.
In the beginning, I was a very confused Pinterest User. I had no clue what this platform was about. The journey had begun for me in December of 2014 and I started to use Pinterest daily. In January I’ve attended a Conference and was inspired by a success story about Pinterest.
One morning I was having my morning coffee with my friend. This was a friend who is really successful in Social Media Marketing. He shared with me some of the amazing stories on how he and his partner was able to generate a huge amount of leads from Pinterest for FREE!
On the way home, I had a plan how I was going to implement everything I’ve learned.
Boy-oh-boy this wasn’t that easy road.
In all my efforts to gain any traction with Pinterest were very unsuccessful. I had no clue what I was doing. From creating my profile and adding random images to random boards I clearly had no clue what I was doing in the beginning.
Discovering other Successful Pinterest Users in social space was the key. I followed them everywhere; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. My mind was blown away by what I saw on their blogs. How everything was structured. How they posted daily social media updates. This took me from observer to their fan.
What gave me my Clarity and in becoming Successful Pinterest User.
Modeling Success is the KEY! Click To Tweet
All the Successful Pinterest Users that had made the successful marketing journey had a tremendous amount of Influence in that space. And I wanted to have the same.
After observing and analyzing other Successful Pinterest Users for some time, I learned a lot! Implemented all the successful strategies I’ve learned. All I wanted to have to duplicate that success and become a Successful Pinterest User.
In December 2014 I severely broke my right wrist and it caused for me not being able to physically do much. I couldn’t even pull my own pants for that matter.
Why am I sharing this with you?
Staying home with a broken wrist, felt helpless. The point I’m trying to make across, that no matter what I didn’t give up! My iPhone was the only escape for me and all of my social media engagement. This was a tough few months for me.
I didn’t give up on what I wanted to achieve. Kept on Pinning Daily! I kept on Pinning daily! And did it consistently!
Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction!Click To Tweet
What happened next really caught me by a surprise.
I started to notice my Pinterest account was growing rapidly. I was getting about 10-15 followers daily. The traction was happening!
I got breakthrough and Traffic was pouring!
Today I’m over 10K followers and engagement never stops.
How did this happen?
Not by luck, I tell you.Success occurs when you work hard towards the outcome you dreamed about. Click To Tweet
What worked for me might not work for you if you don’t apply these steps towards the outcome you seek!
Here I would like to share my top 19 Successful Pinterest User habits that produce the results:
- Optimize your Pinterest profile with Keywords.
- Set it up as for Pinterest for Business.
- Make your Profile complete.
- Verify your URL.
- Create several Boards.
- Add 20 relevant pins right away.
- Create a description of the boards using keywords.
- Optimize description of each pin.
- Make your Blog Pinterest friendly.
- Create a custom Pin it button.
- Give a Call to Action on every PIN.
- Follow 80/20 rule.
- 80% of the time Pin others content.
- 20% of the time you Add your own original content.
- Integrate your other social profiles with Pinterest.
- Collaborate with other Successful Pinterest Users by becoming part of other group boards.
- Create your own Pinterest group board and invite other influencers.
- You could ask your friends to follow you as a way to kick off getting your initial start.
- Add relevant pins daily 10-15 minutes a day.
Remember, to become Successful Pinterest User takes time! Pinterest isn’t complicated. It’s like any other Social Platform which wasn’t built overnight. Show up daily, be efficient and commit on these tasks.
Subscribe for more updates to follow all of the strategies I provide on my blog!
I hope you enjoyed this post and it helped you understand that Pinterest is a terrific platform to increase your site’s traffic!
If you think I missed anything, I’ll be happy to read it in the comments.
Latest posts by Anna Zubarev (see all)
- 9 Steps How to Massively Grow Your Brand by Building your Pinterest Presence - February 7, 2018
- Impressive Truth of Daily Habits of Successful Pinterest Users - March 21, 2017
- Top 8 FREE Graphic Tools To Get Your Pins Go Viral - June 16, 2016
- Ultimate Pinterest Strategy Guide And How To Create One. - May 18, 2016
- Quick-Start Guide For Social Media Image Optimization. - May 11, 2016