Over the years, we’ve learned to accept the fact that Facebook and Twitter have dominated Social Media world. All that occurred while we wanted to Grow Your Business online.
With that came limitations of the type of content Facebook choose for us to see. The nonstop advertisements blasted all over the newsfeeds and constant change of the algorithm.
However, 2014 was a year of the Instagram to Grow Your Business. With over 300 Million users, Instagram has become the fastest growing platforms. Instagram is where you can share Brand’s Story. 70% of those users are outside of US.
The simplest idea is to post a picture from your smartphone. Apply few edits and make it look fancier than the digital camera.
It blows my mind how fast this small idea turned into a $35 billion idea. Every single day Instagram gets 60 million uploads of new images. 2.5 Billion in Daily Likes. I mean the statistics are staggering! Anyone who wants to Grow Your Business is missing out if they not considering this!
Visual Content Marketing has really taken off in the past 5 years. The Instagram is a truly great platform to offer that ability to share your visual content. Especially for those that appreciate the visual story.
[bctt tweet=”Visual Storytelling is Essential for any business to succeed today”]
Why I love using Instagram
- Being able to add a picture’s right from my iPhone, apply few different filters and or use an app of two to add collage or make a 14 seconds video. Let me also add that when I apply certain filters to my photos, they come out looking really snazzy and or HDR quality.
- I am being very selective about what I want to see on my Newsfeed. Instagramers I choose to follow is those that have a gift for photography, arts, and visual storytelling. Those creative minds that post truly eye appealing visual content.
- It’s almost Free of Ads. Currently, Instagram is running a BETA test with well-known brands to show their ads on our newsfeed’s. This perhaps will change in time and us regular users will too be able to place ads to speed up the traffic to our sites.
Most Importantly Choosing the right Hashtag to get your content seen by the targeted audience is actually my favorite feature about Instagram, as that exact feature will show your content to the right audience, only if relevant hashtags are used.
One of the best ways you can find relevant or best hashtags is by going to www.iconosquare.com and integrating your current Instagram account with their site. Using IconoSquare.com is completely free.
This will enable for you to search for most popular hashtags and those that will be related to your business and perhaps to your message.
Using IconoSquare.com will also provide you analytics of your account. After you had your Instagram account for at least a month. Review these statistics to learn about your audience best engages with your post. Which image is most popular with your followers and so much more. Definitely a go to site for Statistics and Analytics of your Instagram account.
The bottom line is when choosing Instagram to Grow Your Business, small or big, and knowing how to work that platform, you have an ability to promote and grow your Business via Instagram absolutely free.
Having Instagram for to Grow Your Business will enable you to:
1. Promote Your Product.
Posting images of your business into Instagram is a quick and effective way to showcase your product, your place of business, whether it’s a storefront or it’s a digital product.
2. Engage with your Followers – Customers.
Engaging with your Followers who are very much are you potential customers is very important. Social Media is all about engaging and building relationships. When Engaging back with your customers, make sure to use (mention or @ sign which automatically tags the person you are having the conversation with.
3. You cannot afford to miss showcasing your business with 350 Million users of Instagram!
So don’t delay in promoting your business on Instagram today as that is your stepping stone of growing your business online!
Do you have something to add to this story?
Share it in the comments.
Latest posts by Anna Zubarev (see all)
- Impressive Truth of Daily Habits of Successful Pinterest Users - March 21, 2017
- Top 8 FREE Graphic Tools To Get Your Pins Go Viral - June 16, 2016
- Ultimate Pinterest Strategy Guide And How To Create One. - May 18, 2016
- Quick-Start Guide For Social Media Image Optimization. - May 11, 2016
- How to Leverage Pinterest And Drive Traffic To Your Blog - May 4, 2016