One of the most useful tools you can use today to market your products and services online is Pinterest. With about an average 305 million users on a monthly basis, your potential clients are massive when you use Pinterest.
With that said how will you effectively communicate with your target audience and convert your traffic to sales?
I have summarized in this post, my “Top 8 FREE Graphic Tools you can use to help your Pins go Viral on Pinterest”.
Canva is a very user-friendly and one of the most and easiest Free Graphic Tools out there when it comes to Visual Content creation.
To date, Canva is one of the best and easy to use Free Graphic Tools. Canva has millions of stock photos, icons, and FREE templates. Many vectors and illustrations you can use for any of your Visual Content Creation.
There are also preset filters as well as advanced filters you can apply to your photos to make it more unique and attractive to readers.
There are also thousands of shapes, icons and other useful elements you can experiment with as well in this Free Graphic Tools.
Once you are signed in, you can pick any template that is associated with the social post you want to share.
I Identify Picmonkey as another great and very helpful Free Graphic Tools, which you can easily edit in all aspects of a photo including brightness, sharpness, direction, color, and contrast.
Picmonkey’s Free Graphic Tools editing abilities are user-friendly. Which will give you almost everything you need to edit your photo to your liking.
You can do almost any simple editing including resizing, rotating, cropping and even applying basic filters to images you want to pin on Pinterest.
However, lacks layering abilities so if you’re looking for a more detailed tool for image editing, don’t rely solely on this editing tool too much.
Below are the pros and cons I found with the use of Picmonkey:
- No sign up required and easy photo upload process
- Use it for free or choose to upgrade at a relatively low price
- Its user-interface is easy to understand
- The download, as well as sharing process, is plain and simple
- This downloadable app and you can only use it with a stable internet connection
- Some extra features when you upgrade are rather useless
- There is a noticeable lack of real layering options
- The free tools are mixed with the tools you can use for a paid account
Relaythat is another great Free Graphic Tools you can easily navigate. You can create attractive images for many of your social marketing needs. It also has some features that you won’t find on other graphic design tools online.
To sign up for a Relay account, all you have to do is leave your working email address and name. You’ll need to create a password for your account, which should not be less than 8 characters.
After signing up, you get a free 2-week trial so you can test it before you decide to purchase a premium account or not. The relay has 3 pricing plans: the free account, the $16 per month if you pay for one year and the $25 monthly payment basis only.
After signing up, you get a free 2-week trial so you can test it before you decide to purchase a premium account or not. Relaythat offers a free account, $16 and 25 monthly fee accounts.
The relay has 3 pricing plans: the free account, the $16 per month if you pay for one year and the $25 monthly payment basis only.
While choosing your layout, in the beginning, you can also add filters on the left side of your screen. There are layout styles you can choose from, depending on your chosen dimensions and header type.
When you are connected with your design, you can already publish it, but before you do that you would want to Optimize it with the Keywords that go with the post you’ll be creating this design for.
Piktochart is one of the easiest and quickest ways to create and share your infographics online. If you don’t want to spend more time on doing infographics and you also don’t have the budget to spare for such, then Piktochart is perfect for you!
You can easily use Piktochart by signing up on the website and from there, you can choose a theme. You can also change the mood with the use of pre-made color pallets. The drag and drop editing tools are quite useful and easy to use even if you’re a novice when it comes to creating infographics.
Aside from its known pros as having many templates, icons and animation features, Piktochart however also has a few downside. Sharing in Piktochart isn’t built in and you will also have a hard time customizing images with proper design.
Venngage is simple software that you can use for free or choose to upgrade to a premium account with additional benefits and editing features.
This free account has a watermark you can’t export but it does, however, offer basic shapes, pictograms and charts that allow you to import your own photos into the design you are creating.
The premium version, on the one hand, allows you all-access to features as well as hundreds of templates allowing you to export your graphics tools to PNG and PDF formats.
- Web-based making all images easy to access and share online especially on Pinterest
- Both free and paid accounts are offered to users
- Easy to use even for the novice infographics creator
- Awesome set of pictograms and icons
- Great built-in graphics that can be easily used and imported
- You cannot permanently group objects like that of other graphic tools
- There is no way you can piece up infographics to create a new one
- You have to manually set the color for each element every time you drag something new into the image you are creating.
- You do not have the ability to search and replace colors in your images.
With the affordable pricing of Venngage, I would gladly say that you should try it!
Pixlr is an online photo editing tool that can provide you with a fast and simple way to create and edit your images. With Pixlr, you can create new images, upload images and even grab images directly from any URL location. Pixlr comes in 2 types:
If you are familiar with the use of Photoshop, Pixlr Editor will be too familiar to you! Its editing features are similar to Photoshop and even work the same. To use this editing tool, you need to have basic editing knowledge such as crop, fill, smudge and blur.
Pixlr Express, on the one hand, has a handful of one-click changes and you can easily experiment with. The one-click manipulation function applies to editing with size, inversion, rotation as well as instant photo effects and changing hues and saturation, among others.
Standout features of Pixlr include the following:
- Fully customizable user interface coupled with scalable and movable windows
- Intuitive design with a dedicated history window for quick undo/redo
- Navigation-free drops down menus where you can easily find filters, layering options as well as adjustments
Although Design Feed is still in its beta stages, the interface of the graphic design tools, as well as its ease of use is ready for anyone’s use!
You can easily start an image by simply picking an existing design from scratch and editing it using the tool. Design Feed has the ability to “remix” designs with is great if you’re doing quick image designs which also eliminates the immediate need to find the ideal layout for your image.
The best feature of Design Feed, however, falls on the fact that the images you create are immediately resized to be used on social networks such as Pinterest.
8. Adobe Spark
Now this Free Graphic Tools application will truly redefine simplicity in image creation. In this fairly new app, you can easily and quickly create text overlays over any images.
In addition to text overlays, there are plenty of already existing templates ready to be edited with your own spark and unique approach in creation.
Applying many different fonts, layouts, and using the library of stock photography on the go makes this app one of my favorites and an absolute joy to use in my daily content and image creation.
One of the best features of this app that can help you create and make your pin’s go viral:
- Resize of any new and or existing image.
- Pinterest friendly templates.
- Standout layouts & fonts.
These 8 Free Graphic tools are your ultimate weapons to get your pins to go viral on Pinterest. The key to achieving more traffic from your images is to experiment with these tools and see which one will work best for you! Make sure you get the best return on investment for the efforts you put in creating your Infographics.
Have you tried any of these Free Graphics Tools, if so do let me know which one is your absolute favorite and why?
P.S. don’t forget to PIN this FREE Infographics and feel free to keep it as a reference too!
Latest posts by Anna Zubarev (see all)
- Impressive Truth of Daily Habits of Successful Pinterest Users - March 21, 2017
- Top 8 FREE Graphic Tools To Get Your Pins Go Viral - June 16, 2016
- Ultimate Pinterest Strategy Guide And How To Create One. - May 18, 2016
- Quick-Start Guide For Social Media Image Optimization. - May 11, 2016
- How to Leverage Pinterest And Drive Traffic To Your Blog - May 4, 2016