Just over a year ago I had about 130 friends that followed me on my personal Instagram account @AnnaZubarev and I had no clue on how to grow that account.
After months of observing others and posting irrelevant and random pictures I understood ONE Major Principal!
When you promoting your business on Instagram – You must understand that having your personal photo album will not attract you a right set of followers.
Almost 7 months ago, I got my “Aha” moment and that when everything changed for me; my outlook on Instagram in general, my perspective on connecting the dots, and understanding very important factors about Social Media.
So let me ask you?
Are you a Business owner and would like to understand few small and very important principals on how to grow your Instagram account?
If you are seeing this, I assuming you are, and here are my quick tips for you:
- Create your unique presence
- Stand out
- Post Daily
- Stay Engaged
- Share images of your Biz with your followers
- Provide Description of your Product
- Give Call to Action
- Post with Purpose
- Use Relevant Hashtags
- Always Be Cool
Lastly, if you would like to learn how to grow your Instagram following you can check out my other account (here) where I give out lots of valuable tips and tricks too.
Latest posts by Anna Zubarev (see all)
- Impressive Truth of Daily Habits of Successful Pinterest Users - March 21, 2017
- Top 8 FREE Graphic Tools To Get Your Pins Go Viral - June 16, 2016
- Ultimate Pinterest Strategy Guide And How To Create One. - May 18, 2016
- Quick-Start Guide For Social Media Image Optimization. - May 11, 2016
- How to Leverage Pinterest And Drive Traffic To Your Blog - May 4, 2016