Social Media Share Buttons: Your Ultimate Social Sharing Arsenal.
Before I start writing this post, let me share with you how important social media is nowadays. I would say, in about 10 people you meet in a public place, 9 of them are actively involve online with social media network connections. With this being said, you will already have an idea how big social media is and the impact it has among its users. Most of the time, social media sites are avenues to market anything under everything – and by everything I mean, even growing businesses are gearing towards social media as their ultimate tool to marketing their products and services online for free.
The best way to utilize social media is to use it as your own ultimate social sharing arsenal by making visually appealing marketing mediums that your target audience will be interested in. When making your visual marketing resources though, make sure that you have social sharing plugins installed so that whatever it is you’re trying to market online has a better chance to go viral with the use of social sharing plugins such as social media share buttons.
What are the benefits in social media marketing anyway?
In a blog post by Forbes, it stated that social media marketing has a lot of benefits for marketers who wanted to make a difference in the online marketing industry. In a statistics conducted by Hubspot, it showed that 92% of online marketers in 2014 are actively utilizing social media. Among these percentage though, 80% are not sure which social media marketing tools are the best to use. It only goes to show that there is a huge potential for social media marketing to have an upward trajectory on sales. You have to consider though that there is a lack of understanding when it comes on how to achieve the projected results. Social media marketing can improve your business in several ways:
- Branding Benefits. Every opportunity to increase your online visibility is valuable. Visual marketing, which is a vital part of social media marketing, is something important in a way that it simultaneously makes you accessible to online consumers and your target market.
- Enhanced Brand Loyalty. In a report published by Texas Tech University, it summarized that brands who are actively utilizing social media to market their products and services have a higher percentage of loyal customers. In a separate study conducted by Convince & Convert, it was found out that about 53% of Americans who are following specific brands are more loyal to those brands.
- More conversion opportunities. It’s a given fact that every social media platform is another opportunity for conversions. When you have your own base of followers, you’ll immediately have simultaneous access to new possible online consumers. Every post you share is another chance to comment and share and every single one of these reactions can lead to a site visit.
- Higher conversion rates. Social media marketing can result in conversions in one way or the other. There are however a few distinct ways where you can gain higher conversion rates. The number one factor is the humanization element. You have to make your brand more human to interact with heart in social media channels. Additional studies have shown that there’s a 100% lead-to-close rate as compared to outbound marketing.
- Higher brand authority. Regular interaction with your customer is a sign that you care about them. Most of the time, when people turn to social media, it is either they will compliment or brag about a product or service they had experienced online. The more people talk about you in social media sites, the more valuable and authoritative your brand can be.
How visual marketing can be appealing to your business.
You have seen it. 2014 was a great year for the rise of visual content. There was also a significant decrease in info-heavy blog articles. Here are 5 reasons why visual marketing can be your ultimate arsenal for visually appealing social media.
- Fact is, 90% of information that is transmitted to our brain is visual. Visuals that serves as eye candies are processed in our brain 60,000x faster as compared to the normal text.
- Video marketing has a big impact on landing pages. Studies show that landing pages with videos has an average page conversion rate of about 86%, which is relatively high.
- Visual marketing resources are both social media friendly and social media ready. It’s mostly shared easily, anywhere and anytime.
- Businesses who engage in infographics marketing have an average 12% more traffic as compared those who stick to traditional marketing.
- Blog posts, website content and everything in text that are published with visuals usually receive 94% more page visits and engagement as compared to those who do not market like this.
Top Social Media Share Buttons you should consider installing on your website:
There are a lot of social sharing plugins you will encounter online. But before deciding which plugin will best suit your needs, make sure that you did a little research just to ensure you are getting the best selection of social sharing plugins in your website. Here is my selection of the best websites:
This will be your Ultimate Social Sharing Arsenal that comes with completely fresh look on social sharing buttons; option to re-tweet quotes directly from your blog post and additional widget Sniply Buster. You must have this!
The most notable feature of this social sharing plugin is that it allows you to display share counts after each post have reach a certain number you have set.
Most plugins do not really give you want you need but this social sharing plugin is unique. It actually gives you control over how to display your social shares. You can even choose not to display social shares if the count is too low.
This is a free share button that allows you to add basic share buttons in your individual blog posts. And they have support for custom images too!
Although comes with a price tag, this social share plugin is an eye candy with 10 themes to choose from! Aside from this, the plugin is also fully responsive, meaning you can even do visual marketing even if you’re on your mobile phone.
Your social media share buttons can be one factor for more social shares. In order for you to effectively market your products and services on social media, it is essential that you know how to do visual marketing by properly utilizing your visual marketing resources.We don’t have a choice on whether we DO social media, the question is How Well We Do It - Erik QualmanClick To Tweet
Lastly if you have something to add to this list
– Share it in the Comments.
Latest posts by Anna Zubarev (see all)
- 9 Steps How to Massively Grow Your Brand by Building your Pinterest Presence - February 7, 2018
- Impressive Truth of Daily Habits of Successful Pinterest Users - March 21, 2017
- Top 8 FREE Graphic Tools To Get Your Pins Go Viral - June 16, 2016
- Ultimate Pinterest Strategy Guide And How To Create One. - May 18, 2016
- Quick-Start Guide For Social Media Image Optimization. - May 11, 2016