7 Simple Apps To Create Eye-Catching Quotes For Pinterest.
It’s a given fact that most shared content on social media platforms uses video clips and images. Admittedly, the text doesn’t quite get that many shares anymore. If your goal is to achieve a viral effect, then you must be able to readily to explore other options and try one of those simple apps where you can create meme posters and picture quotes.
I have trawled the web and have tried several simple apps that allow for you to create and save meme posters and picture quotes for free, may it be used for posting on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media platforms. I even personally used and shared these on my website and social platforms to make this post a little more relevant.
Pinterest is known as a visual platform but words evidently still have a place for most boards. Pinterest quotes over a period of time had become an art form on its own. It is disappointing thought that most boards are filled with plain black and white text images that were badly created using Microsoft paint.
Please don’t be an embarrassment to Pinterest by pinning unappealing images into your boards. If you’re not savvy with the use of Photoshop and other photo-editing software, there are a handful of simple app tools you can utilize in helping you improve the quality of your pins.
These are the hand-picked apps that will help you beautify your Pinterest quotes
Pinwords gives you the option to edit your photo and lets you pick one of the four set backgrounds it comes along with. This app was specifically designed to beautify your lifeless Pinterest quotes.
With this app, you can even select from six different methods of formatting your text including options of tape or typewriter, which can be arranged according to the background you have chosen. The photos you create can readily be shared on Tumblr, Twitter and of course, Pinterest.
Pinstamatic creates anything you could possibly think of pinning directly onto Pinterest. Web pages, tweets, maps and even Spotify tracks can be converted into pinnable posts using this app. The basic quote features of this app allow you to select from 12 different background combinations and fonts, add your preferred quote then pin it to your board. It’s one of the easiest ways to create more presentable quotes which are likely to be repinned by users.
Pinstamatic allows you to:
- Create and pin directly from Pinstamatic
- Add quotes on your boards with several font selections
- Create snapshots simply by entering the web address
- Add a date and create a sticky
- Copy and post Spotify track or simply search for the name of the track to generate a link
- Play songs directly from your board
- No watermark created, no login required
The main strength of recite is its speed and ease of use, which is actually great for busy and active Pinterest users. Different templates are available on Recite depending on the length of the quote, you type in the box. You can simply click on the style and it will instantly render.
You can do the following with Recite in just two minutes:
- Choose from templates that suit you
- See a live preview of the generated image before posting
- Share whatever it is you create directly on Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon and Pinterest
- Download/save the image copy
- Free use and no login required
Simply upload the photo you want to edit on PicMonkey and it can help you design everything – from custom photos to pinnable quotes. You will, however, need to familiarize yourself with PicMonkey as it offers a lot of editing options to beautify your pins.
With PicMonkey you can:
- Have an optional signup
- Upload your own image
- Download a copy of your images
- Share on social media platforms
- Create images with no watermarks
Quozio is all about speed! All you have to do is simply enter your quote and Quozio will do the rest of the work for you. Scroll through several options and share your images in just a few clicks.
Notable features of Quozio includes:
- Ease of use
- Preset templates
- Share images through social media platforms
- Save images locally simply by a right click option
- No login, no watermark
This app is quite unique as it offers popular quotes so you can cut the research on your part and just use deep and meaningful statements. QuotesCover easily adapts to fit several social media platforms including Facebook cover photos and Pinterest images.
This app is another single page operator that lets you picture quotes effortlessly. With just three steps to follow, you can easily create your favorite quote into a pinnable image.
BeHappy.me allows you to:
- Optional signup
- Select from 30 background combinations and 20 fonts
- Download images in square format
- Save images with no watermarks and no login required.
Last but not least is by far my very fave desktop and iPad text overlay tool is Canva
Canva is a free design tool created for graphic design for beginners and professionals alike.
It is not a replacement for advanced tools like Photoshop or Acrobat Illustrator.
This app design is created to simplify the process of creating a graphic image from scratch and the use of already excited templates and a huge library of photos and icons. Many of those templates already Optimized for the best use of any social media platforms.
I simply love how easy it is to use.
Lastly, as a reference guide, you can check out my Pinterest Board for “Social Media Quotes” where you can see all of the quotes I’ve created and pinned to this board.
Follow Anna Zubarev | Pinterest Expert’s board Social Media Quotes on Pinterest.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you did, then your kind notes would really appreciate it in the below comments.
Have I missed anything?
Latest posts by Anna Zubarev (see all)
- Impressive Truth of Daily Habits of Successful Pinterest Users - March 21, 2017
- Top 8 FREE Graphic Tools To Get Your Pins Go Viral - June 16, 2016
- Ultimate Pinterest Strategy Guide And How To Create One. - May 18, 2016
- Quick-Start Guide For Social Media Image Optimization. - May 11, 2016
- How to Leverage Pinterest And Drive Traffic To Your Blog - May 4, 2016